Women Taking The Reins Facilitator Certification Program is how as a non-profit, for profit, or rescue, riding instructor, barn owner/manager, or Equine Assisted Professional you can add a new revenue stream to your organization with a done-for-you program that delivers knowledge, confidence, and clarity to women who are ready to start achieving their horse dreams.
* A barn owner/ manager who would like to add a revenue stream to your area.
* A trainer or instructor looking to offer your students continuing education.
* A business manager who would like a unique team building experience.
* Interested in building a feeder program of potential clients, students, and donors.
Stepping Stone Farms School of Horsemanship is making one of our most successful and lucrative programs available to you. Women Taking the Reins is an introductory course that is designed for women who have always dreamed of horse ownership, or who once owned or rode in their youth but gave it up. It is also just a fun activity for friends to do together. We teach basic horse care and management, work with horses on the ground and do some riding (though having ridable horses is not mandatory).
When you become a certified WTTR facilitator you will receive program support and personalized training including individual coaching, instructional AND program materials. Help getting over the confusion of marketing, so you will have the ability to provide this program at your facility as often as you wish. Women Taking the Reins will produce potential new students, help you build your volunteer base, and can increased solid donors and donations.
Training and Support
By becoming a WTTR facilitator you’ll receive 90-days of support including:
* Personalized facilitator training at your barn or ours.
* Facilitator’s manual as well as participants’ manuals.
* Two instructional support calls per month for 3 months prior to your first workshop.
* Assistance and advice on how to market this program, including marketing materials.
* Your barn and dates will be listed on the WTTR website, allowing people to find you, register on-line, and to link directly to your website.
Is Executive Director and Founder of Stepping Stone Farms School of Horsemanship, she helps women transform their lives by partnering with horses both on the ground and under saddle so they increase confidence and clarity in their dream of horse ownership and horsemanship.
A message from Lia:
I started Women Taking the Reins in 2017 to answer a need I was hearing from women: The need to take time for themselves. This program is so successful that it nearly sells itself. It has changed the lives of hundreds of participants. It can change yours too.
This certification program will:
* Show you how to help women increase their confidence and self-esteem through horses.
* Provide done-for-you materials and training so you can easily market and deliver this workshop.
* Add an additional revenue stream to your organization.
* Bring peace to your bank account.
* Spark excitement in your barn again.
* Enrich the lives of your horses and give them renewed purpose.
I want to share this program with you so that you, your horses, and the women in your area can experience increased clarity and confidence about themselves and explore the idea of horse ownership in a safe, welcoming environment. What are you waiting for? Contact me to schedule a discovery session and see what this program can do for you!
"Women Taking the Reins facilitator training was a fabulous experience. Teaching women about all aspects of horsemanship, horse language and everything that goes into owning a horse was amazing. The results from the participants were fantastic. I would highly recommend Women Taking the Reins certification to anyone that is in the “horse business.” Lia is fabulous and is very open with her expansive knowledge."
Deborah D Pierson Owner, Guadalupe Stables Albuquerque, New Mexico